RED CABIN - Like a penthouse suite in the bush
Couples Luxury Retreat
Our cabins are purpose built as a couples retreat to enjoy a weekend with the peace and tranquillity of a beautiful bushland setting. A week's worth of relaxation in just a few days. This cabin has a log fire (gas) to add to the tranquil ambience, especially on the cold winter nights. Enjoy a fabulous view of gum trees and bushland with lovely views up to Mt Canobolas.
New, high quality, self contained and eco-friendly cabins. Warm in winter and cool in summer! Reward yourself and be totally pampered.
These luxury cabins are built in a secluded farming area (with small areas of native bushland), but are still very close to the Orange shops, cafes and restaurants. This cabin has a great view towards the Mt Canobolas area and a good view of the lake. The cabin has:
- King bed in separate bedroom - wake up with views to the Lake and the Mountain, the birds singing and kangaroos eating grass just down the hill.
- Magnificent bathroom - with separate shower and a big bath under the window - relax as you meditate on the trees and garden just outside.
- Large and modern kitchen/dining - cook your own lunch or dinner or go to one of the great restaurants in Orange.
- Very comfortable lounge area - stretch out with a good book or watch one of the blue ray DVDs provided for your enjoyment.
- A gas fire to provide warmth and ambience to cooler nights.
- Large picture windows and doors in every room. Who needs paintings when you have these views everywhere?
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and underfloor heating in the bathroom.
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, BBQ and outdoor setting, Enjoy the sunset over Lake Canobolas on the patio or from nearly all the windows inside the cabins.
We currently have two king bedroom cabins - see also the Green Cabin.